Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (56)

Teaser Tuesday

is a weekly event
Sponsored by MizB of Should be Reading

Here's how it works:
Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
Open the book to any random page.
Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on the page
Please Make Sure They Are Not Spoilers!
(Don't Give Too Much Away)
Just enough to pique our interests

This Week:

The funeral home heist was considerably more complicated; first off, how would I get in?  The exterior windows were either too high to reach of firmly imprisoned by iron bars.  Through the wired glass in the locked rear door, I looked in on a dark hallway.

Happy Hour of the Damned
By Mark Henry
pg 70

7 comments:

  1. I love the suspense in this teaser! It makes me want to see exactly what's happening...great teaser, Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa!
    I'm passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Drop by my blog to pick it up! Here's the link:http://sugarbeatsbooks.com/2011/01/04/ive-been-hit-s…-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute teaser. I would have been more worried about getting out than in tho. Maybe that is just me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, seriously makes you wonder what anyone would want to steal from a funeral home? Great teaser :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa - Thank you for stopping by! :) And so glad you enjoyed the teaser. :)

    Barb - Hi! Hope you are doing great! I'm going to have to stop by to get that Award. :) Thank you!

    Carolsnotebooks - hi! Thank you for stopping by and glad you enjoyed the teaser.

    Selfcentered - Hi! Thank you for stopping by and thrilled you enjoyed the teaser. :)

    Melissa (Books&Things) - :) *giggle* So glad you enjoyed the teaser. I think you might be right on getting OUT of the funeral home. :)

    Jackie - Hey! Hi! Mmmm, yes, what are they going into that funeral home for. ;D It is really cute and fun. :) Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!