Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winner!

We have a winner for the Audiobook of Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler!

I want to thank you all for stopping by to enjoy the interviews with Anyan and Ryu and commenting showing how much you all would like to have this audio book. :)

I do hope those of you who have not had the opportunity to read (or listen to) Nicole's books, that you do. :)

There was a total of 63 entries.

Now the winner... Drum roll please...

The winning number was 29, who was...

Mel from Mel's Random Reviews!

Congrats Mel!

I will be emailing you in a few minutes.

You will have 48 hours from 9:01 pm EST to return the email, or another winner will be picked.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone - and thanks Melissa! I'm so looking forward to hearing it - plus you've given me a great idea to review some audio books! Ta muchly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!