Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winner! Repull

Well, I heard back from the winner and to a funny coincidence she has won the book on another blog as well. :D  So, she suggested for me to pull a new winner.  Thank you for being honest Melissa!

So, now to the new winner of Never Tempt Danger.


There were a possible of 32 entries.  With the help of Random.org the winning number was... #10.  Who was that number you ask...


Congrats you won a copy of the book!

Please send me an email at MyWorldinwordsandpages {at} gmail {dot} com within 48 hours from January 19th 3:15pm EST with your address so I can get the book mailed out to you.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Winnin' stuff is fun! Winnin' books is FABULOUS!
    Thanks, Mel! (...and Melissa!) :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rissatoo! And kudos to Melissa for passing along the book. Excellent book karma! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa (Books&Things) - I always new there was something special about you. ;D Now I know for sure!

    Rissatoo - I will send you an email back when I get the book in the mail. I hope to get it out for you by the weekend.

    Alexia - Thank you for stopping by to say congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!