Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (114)


Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly event
Sponsored by MizB of Should be Reading

Here's how it works:

Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
Open the book to any random page.
Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on the page
Please Make Sure They Are Not Spoilers!
(Don't Give Too Much Away)
Just enough to pique our interests

This Week:

Cin let her fingers stretch out, the oily rolling to the center of her palm.  It sat in place only a moment before it began to spin.

Anthology:  Corrupts Absolutely?
Story:  Oily
By: A.D. Spencer

10 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! I definitely want to know what happens next (and why it's spinning!).

    If you'd like, you can check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cecelia, thank you! I was curious about this story too. :) I'll be over here shortly to read your teaser as well.

      Delete
  2. How curious! But wait...what's an oily? (Great tease...thanks for sharing!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GMR, I don't know. I'm not exactly sure what Oily is. :D Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Interesting teaser. Leaves me wondering what it is and why it's spinning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, I was very curious about this one as well. :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. The authors of that antho are new-to-me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I had only heard of 2 authors in this antho, and that's because one of them I read his book from challenge of another blogger. And the second I didn't realize was in this antho until I read it, and I've only read one other antho with her work in. :)

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!