Michelle of Oh! For the Love of Books tagged me in this meme. I thought it sounded like fun, so thought I'd answer the questions she possed...
1. What was your favorite book you read in high school?
2. What makes a great hero in a book?
Hmmm, I guess I'll think on some great hero's I enjoy reading... Someone that can add 1 + 1 to get 2. Not a character that misses all the blatantly obvious facts and stumbles into saving everyone. I also seem to like a hero that takes action into their own hands. Fights on. One that will not quit no matter how bad it is and won't let others stop them. But there has to be a comic relief, not always the hero thought.
3. True or False - All is fair in love and war?
At first I wanted to say True, but then thinking I say False. People do things in the name of love, that still shouldn't be done, or withheld from the one you love.
4. What was the best gift you ever got? Oh this is hard! Hmmm, it depends on the time and year. lol. I got so many amazing gifts, and most are from my husband. But then the little gifts are heartfelt as well. I don't think I can pinpoint one
5. What's your favorite word to say out loud?
Wipe-ass. lol. Everyone says Ass-wipe and I like to reverse it. Makes me smile when I'm mad at whoever I'm talking about.
6. What is one blogging goal you have for this year? I wanted to try to get back to series I've started, and veered away from with review books coming in. I'm not doing so good about that, as I've been starting NEW series! Eep! I need to get focused again.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? My guilty pleasure... Fantasy reads. Well, in the reading end that is. ;) Fantasy books are my pleasure reads, oh yes all books are but fantasy seems to be one I don't read as much these days but so love it.
8. How would you describe the perfect setting for writing or reading?
Peaceful. A comfy chair, blanket, hot tea, and no one bugging me. No TV going, but could have music, depending on my mood and what I'm writing/reading on the style of music.
9. What are the top three songs on your playlist? Don't laugh, well okay you can laugh...
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You by Bryan Adams ~ This is for my Nano re-read
Several of Adele's songs have been played a lot.
2 of Marie Digby's songs are playing ~ Spell & What I've done ~ I just love her voice!
10. What are you scared of? This question has stumped me, and I'm not sure what I'm scared of. I keep trying to think of something solid, spiders or something. But I really don't know. Sorry.
11. What came first - the chicken or the egg?
Well, the egg of course! I'm one to believe in evolution, so I think something evolved into the chicken bringing about that species had to have eggs in reproduction... now the question is what came first, that creature or the egg... hee hee, and I'd say the creature then. ;D
I'm to pick people and ask 11 questions... I'm going to leave it open. It's always neat to learn new things about my friends out here, so if you would like to answer 1 or all 11 in the comments, or on your blog, please do!
1) Favorite Book in High School? Did you even read in High School?
2) Favorite Word to say?
3) Guilty Pleasure?
4) Perfect setting for Reading or Writing?
5) Top Three songs on Playlist?
6) Which do you look for Romance or Action in a book?
7) Do you like world or character based books?
8) Twitter or Facebook?
9) What are you afraid of?
10) Which came first - the chicken or the egg?
11) And... I'm at a loss for the last question! LOL!