Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blog Book Chat (26) Schedule

This book was a given, as we have chatted about all the prior books to this series.  And we have to keep going with this character and her friends.  Especially after the ending of Shady Lady.  I want to know!

So, did you guess the book yet?

Devil's Punch
By:  Ann Aguirre
Synopsis:
Corine Solomon can touch any object and learn its history. But right now, she's trying to rebuild her pawnshop and her life despite her being marked as a witch. When demons from her past kidnap her best friend, Corine puts everything on hold to save her...

Schedule:
Stop 1 ~ April 26, 2012 ~ Stop at page 154, after Chapter: Club Hell
Stop 2 ~ May 3, 2012 ~ End of book.

Hope you'll join us for this newly released book chat.

2 comments:

  1. I still need to start reading this series :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Cherry. :) I hope you like the series when you start it. :)

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!