Friday, April 20, 2012

Freebies and Deals, & on Nook too (10)

I kind of was a little on the slow side with the deals this week.  I feel laxed after such an amazing week last week.  But I really haven't seen many, oh there are tons over at Amazon but not anywhere else.

I didn't pick anything up on Free Friday at Barnes & Nobles, but that doesn't mean you won't find anything.  So jump over there with this link and see if you find a book this week. :)

If you know of any deals PLEASE feel free to share them in the comments.  I'd love to go check them out. :)

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Melissa (Books & Things) So glad you found something. :) And you are very welcome!

      Delete
  2. Too bad Nook never really came to the UK :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherry, Bummer. I wish these ereaders were world wide. It would make it so much easier for all us bloggers.

      Delete
  3. My nook is full of books I haven't gotten to, so trying to resist temptation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexia, I hear ya! I've got so many books lately, I think I'm going to need the memory card soon. lol. :)

      Delete
  4. Just stopped by to see what's been going on around here. I've been so distracted lately that I just haven't had any attention left to give to blogging or the blogging community, which is a shame because I miss it. I don't even know what books are around these days. Hopefully I'll make a comeback soon ;) In the meantime I'll head over to Barnes and Noble to see if they've got anything good this week.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simcha!! So glad to hear you are well. I was starting to wonder. :) No problems. I know life takes over, and priority over blogging. :) But glad to hear you are okay, and busy. When ever you make it back on, we'll be around. :) Take care!!

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!