I visited so many different worlds this weekend! And enjoyed them all.
I got a little bit of a slow start on Saturday. The morning was pretty well shoot in the foot with taking one of the girls to the vet and the kid to training. Then I was feeling so exhausted in the afternoon. I read a little bit, but dozed off some. Then went to the movies, and read some more when got home. But didn't feel like I got very far.
Sunday. Sunday was a better day for me. I woke up and started reading. I even canceled my regular trip to see my dad to relax at home and vegetate. Only place I went was to the grocery store. Then I did watch Once Upon a Time with reading on the commercials. By 9:30 my eyes were tired from all the reading, so I listened to two episodes of my current podcast story.
So what did I get through? Here's the list:
- Magic by Gaslight by Philippa Ballantine
- Defender of Magic by S.A. Archer & S. Ravynheart
- Questing Beast by Ilona Andrews
- A Mere Formality by Ilona Andrews
- Curran POV 3 by Ilona Andrews
- Gimme Shelter edited by J.R. Blackwell
- Dead Drop: A Lawson Vampire Bonus Story by Jon F. Merz
- Love, Death, and Loneliness by Douglas Brown
I'm a slow reader. I wanted to get through so many more. I had more on the Nook ready to read, and short stories printed on the desk waiting for me.
I might have to do this again in the future. It was nice to visit so many worlds, and feel like I was getting somewhere. But right now, I have lots of work to do to review all these for you. :)