Thursday, March 22, 2012

Book Blog Chat (25) Schedule

Well, Robyn and I are addicted.  You all were right.  I don't, and talking to Robyn she doesn't, want to stop reading these books.

So our next book pick to chat is:

Magic Bleeds
By:  Ilona Andrews
Synopsis:
Kate Daniels cleans up the paranormal problems no one else wants to deal with-especially if they involve Atlanta's shapeshifting community. 

And now there's a new player in town-a foe that may be too much for even Kate and Curran, the Lord of the Beasts, to handle. Because this time, Kate will be taking on family.


Schedule
Stop 1 ~ April 5, 2012 ~ End of Chapter 17, 178pg
Stop 2 ~ April 12, 2012 ~ End of book.

Do you think you'll join us?  I know there are many of you who have already read the book, but you could join us for the concluding chat of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!