Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cover Release: Tempest's Fury

Yes, I'm late in getting this cover shared here.  But I did it to remind you of the book... okay, sounds like a lame but potential excuse.  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!  lol.  Well, I've got it here for you know.

I love this series.  It's fun and makes me laugh.  I have the last two books here and haven't been able to get back to it with all the review books.  I need to get back to this series as I miss it!

I love these covers!  They are cute and so much going on in them.  Another magnificent addition to the series!

Tempest's Fury 
By:  Nicole Peeler

2 comments:

  1. Great cover! Wish it was July already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Mirjam, I know! I love these covers. :) And look forward to getting into the series again.

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!