So, I decided I want to do a:
Novella (Short Story)
Read-A-Thon!If you want to join, please do. But this is pretty much just a plan for me to get through as many of these novella's as I can.
I'm only doing this over a weekend. I could probably do a week long, but I think a weekend will give me a good chunk of time to focus on Novella's then get back to my regularly scheduled reading.
Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 12:01 am. Okay, so I won't be up at that hour. When I wake up will be the starts of it for me.
Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 11:59 pm. And again, I do work during the week, so I'll stop when I go to bed. ;)
What I plan to Read: (no need to share this if you are joining, I am so I have a line up ready for me.)
- Magic by Gaslight by Philippa Ballantine (which I might read before hand as I don't know if I can wait!)
- Gimme Shelter - this is a short anthology, and I think will be perfect for this fun read-a-thon
- Dead Drop: A Lawson Vampire Bonus Story by Jon F. Merz
- Retro Demonology (Demon Trappers Series) by Jana Oliver
- The First Dragoneer by M.R. Mathias
- Curran (POV #1) by Gordon Andrews (I have POV #2 & #3 & Magic Gifts, but can't read yet with where I am in series)
- A Mere Formality by Ilona Andrews
- Questing Beast by Ilona Andrews
- Blindsight by Kait Nolan
- Love, Death, and Loneliness by Douglas Brown
Doesn't seem like many, but I know life will get mixed in their too.