Friday, June 24, 2011

I was Interviewed!

Yep!  This is the first time I've been interviewed.  So it was a little different being in the other seat.  And it was fun!  Come say hi!

Simcha has been interviewing many wonderful bloggers she has meet over the last 2 years of her blogging.  Simcha is celebrating her 2 year blogging anniversary with her blogger friends. :) And I'm proud to say I'm one of them.  Thank you Simcha!  So glad to have meet a great person out here on the net to share great books with, and anything in general.

Please, stop by and check it out over at Simcha's blog SFF Chat.  Dare I say I might have got a little wordy with a few answers?  And there is a picture of me and my two puppies.  Although they aren't all that small anymore.  My lovely German Shepherd girls, Athena & Sheba.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Melissa - it was a great interview. I too loved climbing trees as a child and encouraged it in my own children - there is a sense of freedom and pure joy that comes from it. I'm glad you weren't hurt to terribly.

    Robin Sullivan | Write2Publish | Ridan Publishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin - Thank you. I still encourage climbing trees even after that whole incident. It's fun and healthy. Thank so kindly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gave some great responses! Woo hoo for interviews!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa @ Read.Breathe.Relax - Hi! :) And thank you for reading the interview. I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!