Monday, December 27, 2010

Horror & Urban Fantasy Challenge 2011

I have decided to sign up for this Challenge.  No, I'm not really a Horror reader, but I do love my Urban Fantasy books.  So... why not join right!?!



This Challenge is hosted by Book Chick City, which I enjoy visiting and did a challenge hosted by her in 2010.
~~ The time line is from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011
~~ Minimum books is 24 (I think I can do this.)
~~ You don't have to have a link to join as she has a form to fill out if you don't have one.
~~ Don't have to list books ahead of time, which I have loads here that qualify, but also look forward to new reads that qualify too.

Can't wait to get started! :)  Hope you all join in as well, if you would like.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you decided to do this one! I'm not a big horror fan either, but I love urban fantasy! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexia - Glad to hear I have a buddy there at the challenge. :) I got to thinking this has to be a given for me with all the Urban Fantasies I read, right? :) Hope you enjoy and have fun as well.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!