Monday, December 20, 2010

Calling all Nicole Peeler fans!

I have a nice surprise for all Nicole Peeler fans, or Jane True fans. 
Well, I guess I should say Ryu and Anyan fans. ;)

I've just gotten through a few fantastic interviews!  Yes sir ree.  I got the opportunity to interview Ryu and Anyan!  I was so excited to be in the same room with these two men, each separately of course.  They are both fantastic!

So, this post is to give you a heads up that the interviews are on the horizon.  All in time for Nicole's new release in January:  Tempest's Legacy.

What I'm going to do is post each interview on its own.  Then I think I saw in the emails about a giveaway... ;D You will have to keep checking back for the interviews and giveaway.  I am hoping to get these finished up and posted on or before Monday December 27th.

5 comments:

  1. Robyn - Thank you! :) I'm hoping everyone will enjoy them.

    ParaJunkee - Thank you so much for stopping by. :) I hope you all enjoy the interviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simcha - It was a blast! :) And pulling the post together was fun too. :) Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!