Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Who? What? Where? (80)


Who are you with? Where are you at? What's happening?

Share with us just a little bit of what is happening in the book you are reading, right where you are now.

Just a tiny taste of what's happening, remember try to not give spoilers of the book.

(This is a new meme I'm going to try and will tweak as I go. And please don't laugh at my lame attempt at drawing. ;D )


This Week:

I feel like Sevy and Revik just got in trouble by a mothers glare, acting like kids and enjoying themselves.  We are roughhousing in the tent of a dark elf camp, excited that both are alive.  These two are so different from those around them, and I love them for it.

Shades of War
By:  Sarah-Jane Lehoux

8 comments:

  1. Heya Mel, I'm reading 666 Park Avenue and we just moved from a modest apartment in Pairs to a mansion in New york, it all feels a little sudden but its nice to be treated like a princess even if the family we moved in with seem a little strange ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ginny, The Book Reading Pug, I do hope you are enjoying it. 666 Park Avenue sounds fun. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. hahahaha we should be allowed to be act childish from time to time. ^.^

    I'm with Jane Fairfax/Austen in a her bookstore in some little town. She and her friend Lucy are unloading some very special books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Carole Rae, we all need to act like kids sometimes, breaks up the stress. :) Ooooh, hope those books they are getting are interesting. :D Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Roughhousing? *raises eyebrow*

    I'm in between books, but same series. It's quite an odd series...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa (Books&things) yes, really roughhousing. :D lol! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  4. Right now I am in a renaisance-like world where I am trying to sneak out a friend from the enemy hospital where they holding him prisoner...

    Busting out a prisoner is a whole lot more than roughhousing but maybe we could play together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Cherry that sounds great...well dangerous. ;D And sure thing! Most definitely can play together. :D Thank you for stopping.

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!