Friday, June 1, 2012

The Sidhe Books Trailer

I've been reading 3 short story series that will soon intertwine.  They are set in a fey world with Sidhe, Vampires, Changelings, and more.  In case you are curious about the series, other than my reviews.  Here is a trailer for you.



The first story in London's series of Touch; Cursed is free ~ Amazon Kindle

Today is the last day that the third in London's story line is free: Enchanted ~ Amazon Kindle

All the stories are a low price of 99c.

If you are curious about my thoughts you can find them:

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Melissa (Books&Things) - It shows all three series they have going, which I thought was kind of neat. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cherry, thank you for stopping by and checking it out. :D

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!