Thursday, January 12, 2012

When I'm Not Reading...

I am spotlighted today on Missie's blog The Unread Reader for her When I'm Not Reading... post.  Thank you Missie!!!  :)  I love reading her posts and meeting some great bloggers around, as I always find new people to follow and chat books with.

But today it's my turn. ;D I do hope you stop by to check out what I do when I'm not reading... (yes, not reading!?!  I do have a few of those moments.) lol.

You'll get to see the girls and the mysterious cat no one, I mean NO ONE, ever sees in the house. ;D

Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the spotlight!

    A post about what bookbloggers do when they're not reading sounds really interesting to me, actually. I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this feature before. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of your furbabies! All three are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pleasure to read what you're up to, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bibliotropic - Thank you. :) And glad you liked the idea of the posts.

    Alexia - Aww, thank you. :) I really had to work to get the girls to sit still so I could get the picture. lol.

    Melissa (Books&Things) - Aww, thank you!

    StephanieD - Thank you so kindly. :) Glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the awesome pictures, Melissa! You totally made me jealous of your gorgeous hair and your adorable furbabies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are brilliant as always! Great interview.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missie - :) Oh thank you for the complements. :) And thank you again for the chance to join in on the posts.

    Ryan - Aww, you are such a great friend. :) Thank you!

    Melliane - Thank you, glad you enjoyed the post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!