Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (85)

Teaser Tuesday

is a weekly event
Sponsored by MizB of Should be Reading

Here's how it works:

Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
Open the book to any random page.
Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on the page
Please Make Sure They Are Not Spoilers!
(Don't Give Too Much Away)
Just enough to pique our interests

This Week:
I have a special treat for it's Release day!
Happy Release Day Kelley!

"Yes."  he kissed my forehead and when he pulled back, I felt the burn like a brand on my skin.  He crouched before me, his face level with mine.

Spell Bound
By:  Kelley Armstrong
175pg

Later today my review will be up.

6 comments:

  1. Kelley Armstrong!!! I love her writing! I fail since I'm so behind on the series!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a scorching hot teaser. Nothing more than a kiss on the forehead but clearly a hot moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa (Books&Things) - he he he. I really enjoyed reading of Savannah. And her part of the series just started one book ago. This is the second. Really great. Hope you get a chance to get caught up. :)

    StephanieD - lol. Yes! It is a scorcher. ;D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the second teaser for this one I've come across! And another great one. It sure sounds interesting. I still haven't read anything by the author though, which I feel like I definitely should have. One of these days, one of these days. Lol! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca - :) I know the feeling. There are several authors I want to read books by, I just keep running out of time. Hope you get a chance to try this one out some time. :) Thank you!

    Carolsnotebook - Glad you liked the teaser! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!