Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 Challenge

Okay, so this challenge grew on me. I really liked the idea of this challenge from the first time I saw it but I was scared to take up challenges. I am still learning how these all work. Once I found out I can blend my challenges with my reads I was even more convinced to pick up more than one challenge. So here I go...
This challenge is from J Kaye Book Blog. I am looking forward to this challenge as well.
Anyone can join!
There are four levels:
~ The Mini YA Reading Challenge - Read 12 Young Adult novels.
~Just My Size YA Reading Challenge - Read 25 Young Adult novels.
~Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge - Read 50 Young Adult novels.
~Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge - Read 75 Young Adult novels.
Audio, eBooks, and re-reads all count.
Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
Now, I am not going to pick how many books ahead of time or what reads I am going to do. I have some here that fall in this challenge but I know there are others I will pick up as the year goes too.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sort of leery of challenges, too. I don't want to set myself up to fail.

    On the other hand, they're a good way to get through that unwieldy TBR pile!

    I'm doing this one, too (but I'm sure you knew that). I read mostly YA fiction anyway, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to join this challenge! We can cheer each other on, as I signed up for this one as well. It's going to be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. La Coccinelle - I don't like setting myself to fail either. I keep telling myself there is not failing here, even if I read just one in the challenge I am doing fine. But I have to try at the same time. Maybe next year I may do more but I am afraid of over doing it. I look forward to seeing what great books you have in store for this challenge. Have fun!


    Alexia - Thanks for your help in getting me to go with this challenge. I can't wait to see what all you are reading for it. We all are going to have a blast with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with the challenge! I am participating too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina! Great to hear you are participating in this one as well. Hope you have a blast with it!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!