Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (161)

Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly event

Here's how it works:

Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
Open the book to any random page.
Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on the page
Please Make Sure They Are Not Spoilers!
(Don't Give Too Much Away)
Just enough to pique our interests

This Week:

The gangster with the clockwork face leveled his weapon, and Carson leaped toward a different set of crates just as his previous cover burst into flames.  What the hell kind of gun...

Clockwork Mafia
By:  Seleste deLaney
43pg



Yesterday was release day for Clockwork Mafia!  Congrats, and hope you take the time to enjoy the Badlands.


Eep!  I've loooved reading it.

I even picked a theme song for the series (which also reminds me of Firefly).

My review will be coming this week along with a guest post by Seleste...a tour of the Dark Hawk and hideaway spots for a private rendezvous....on a full flying air ship there's not much in way of privacy.

1st book:


Now Available:



16 comments:

  1. I'm all about books with the word 'clockwork' in the title these days. I must admit I'm intrigued. Can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maja (The Nocturnal Library) I have to admit I am too. lol. I really did enjoy this one. Do hope you get a chance to try the series. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Whoa...sounds like we're in some DANGEROUS territory here. *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I have this to read soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, I do hope you enjoy it when you get to it. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Sounds very action packed!! Wonder what kind of gun that is that has him questioning. Great tease :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaclyn Canada, it really was and with a touch of new love too. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  5. That sounds like an exciting read! I hadn't heard of it before, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzy, thank you, glad you like the sounds of it. It really is exciting. :) And thank you for stopping in turn. :)

      Delete
  6. What? The gun blew up his cover? That's a powerful one

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!