Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Interview to come...


Just had to share with you all.  I have been in email contact with Nicole Peeler, the author of Tempest Rising and Tracking the Tempest.

Tracking the Tempest is being released July 1, 2010.  Just a short period away!

Well, to the point here...
 I will have an interview with Nicole Peeler to post here on July 1, 2010. 
So, make sure you keep an eye out and stop back.  I think the work giveaway was mentioned somewhere in the email too.

I will be reading Tracking the Tempest, book 2, here soon and posting my review.

4 comments:

  1. OMG that is so cool! Congrats on getting to interview her! I love Nicole as she has such a snarky sense of humor! Loved Tempest Rising, and really looking forward to Tracking the Tempest. Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alexia! Thank you! I really do enjoy chatting with Nicole on twitter as well. She is a hoot. I always end up with a smile when I am done talking with her. Or even reading her tweets. Just a little tip, Barnes & Nobles is sending out Tracking the Tempest already. That's how I got mine. I preordered it, they had in stock and sent it. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I enjoyed the first book and I'm looking forward to picking up the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WonderBunny - :) Glad you stopped by. I am really looking forward to digging into the next book too. I hope you come back to read the review. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!