Friday, June 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - June 18, 2010

This is a great party hosted by Crazy-for-Books.  Stop by and join in on the fun.

I did the Book Blogger Hop about a month ago.  I was really enjoying the fun of this and meeting new bloggers. I unfortunately got a cold and got behind in a few things.  But, now after a few weeks of catching up in blogging and life... I am ready to join in the fun again. :)

I enjoy reading Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, Science Fiction... just about anything in these areas, and I will read YA books in these areas as well (I just have been a little short on reading YA lately).  I hope you take a look around and enjoy the reviews and meme's I do: Monday's Beginnings, Teaser Tuesday, Favorite Fictional Character, Balderdash, and Looking Forward Too...

Please leave a coment on any posts.  I love getting comments and I do respond to them all.

Thank you for stopping by!

Also, just to let you know I will be doing an interview with Nicole Peeler, author of Tempest Rising and soon to be released Tracking the Tempest, on July 1st.  Stop back by to check it out.

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you one the hop. I am doing a beach bag giveaway package on my book blog site too. I hope you hop by and check it out and enter.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally decided to do the hop. Wanted to do it last week, but somehow got there too late. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly McDermott-Bay - Thank you for stopping by! :) Hope you are having a great time at the hop. :) The beach bag giveaway looks great!

    Melissa - So we finally talked you into it, huh. ;) It is fun to do this and the great blogs you find are just amazing! Hope you have a great time.

    Blueicegal - Thanks for stopping! Happy hopping! :)

    IntrovertedJen - Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the blog. :) Hope to see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Hopping Friday! Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stopping by from the hop and am now a new follower! I always love reading new PNR/UF blogs. :D

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Just stopped by from the Hop! Is it not amazing how many bloggers do this each week? This week I decided to visit all the sites that their entry number was divisible by 10 (got to use something). So as a multiple of 10 you are on my hop list this week.

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by!!! Love your blog and I am now a follower!!!! Looking forward to reading more from you!!!

    Feel free to check out my blog at Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie J. - Hello! And thank you for stopping by. Hope you are having a great time at the Blog Hop. :)

    Emily - Thank you for stopping by and following. :) I visit your blog too. I try to comment, but don't always get too. :( Thank you for commenting!

    Lisa R - That is a great idea on visiting the blogs at the hop. There are so many blogs to visit and I can never make it to all of them. I am going to have to come up with a method like yours too. :) Thanks and glad you stopped by, And following. :) I will be stopping by shortly.

    Lover of Romance - Hi! Glad you stopped and enjoyed, and a follower too! I will be stopping by here shortly for a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!