Thursday, December 29, 2011

Short Story to Come!

Nicole Peeler, author of the Jane True series (which I have love and need to get back to reading) has a short story to come out in January 2012!  It's set in Jane True's world.

I saw this in an email from FictFact telling me of books to come.  Then I went and found it on Goodreads as well!  Yes!  It's on my list to get.

According to Goodreads this will be available January 17, 2012!

Goodreads Synopsis:
Capitola, Moo, and Shar are the halfling ladies of Triptych: a company that specializes in cleaning up supernatural messes. Normally Cappie doesn't take human cases, but who can resist a priest, missing Catholic school girls, and a creature that may or may not be the Prince of Darkness? A story set in Nicole Peeler's Jane True series.

Sounds interesting!  I'll be getting this one.  What about you?

3 comments:

  1. Squeeeee! I love, love, love Jane True and Nicole Peeler! Can't wait to read this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found this. I will put in my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexia - LOL! So glad to share this one with you! :D I'm really looking forward to it as well. :)

    Luanne! Hi! :D So glad you stopped by. And glad you like this find to come. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!