Sunday, November 14, 2010

Secret Santa...

I just signed up for a Secret Santa!  This is my first sign up.  And I'm nervous and excited.  I gave a list of books I want and what genres I read.  And little extra things too, like bookmarkers and sticky notes.  :)

Would you like to sign up as well?  The ending date to sign up is November 17th.  So its not far away.  But here is a link to The Broke and Bookish blog to sign up, HERE.

I am looking forward to going shopping for a fellow book lover.

Happy Holidays!  As they are upon us very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to this Melissa... I am going to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't planning on participating in any holiday swaps this year but this one looks like so much fun that I couldn't resist- thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila! Hope you are doing wonderfully! And you are welcome for the link. :) Hope you like it.

    Emily! Hi! Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy what you find there. Maybe if you join we will end up exchanging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!