Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Humane Award



I have just received this award from Michelle of at The_Book_Addict. Thank you Michelle!

The Humane Award is to mention and honor certain bloggers, whom I believe are wonderfully kind people. They visit my blog regularly and leave wonderful comments. I know myself, I enjoy reading and leaving comments, and these people seem to share in the same thoughts. I want to thank them all for visiting my blog and hope our friendship here in the blogging world will grow even more.

As it appears, three people I would give this award to have already received it, but I will mention them anyway: Ryan at Wordsmithonia, Krista at Life_or_Something_Like_it..., and Michelle whom presented me with this award. Please stop by and check this blogs out. They have a lot to share with us in the way of books and fun.


Now, I will present this award to bloggers whom deserve it:



Alexia at Alexia's_Books_And_Such...

Celi.a at Adventures_of_Cecelia_Bedelia

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comments!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving this award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me. You're very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here comes another award!
    http://bookmagic418.blogspot.com/2009/08/lots-of-awards.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I'll put together an awards post soon...you're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!