Sunday, August 16, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award

I just have to say off the bat here, this is a wonderfully hilariously named award. I just love it. Yet there is some serious meaning behind this award. I am sure many of you have seen this award floating around and being awarded to people. I do agree with the meaning behind this award as for it is very true.


The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by coosing unwisely or not choosing at all.


I have come across a few, well more than a few, outstanding blogs which I am now following. The bloggers I would like to award this award to are as follows:


SciFiGuy.ca at http://www.scifiguy.ca/

I know there are only three blogs here but there are additional bloggers I would have loved to award this to; however, they have already received this award from others and I can't give this award to everyone otherwise there would be no one left to award to. So, I will be on the watch for the zombie chickens as they may be looking for me...

4 comments:

  1. you were more than deserving of this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank alot for all the support Ryan. I really do appreciate it. It is great to find wonderful people even around the boards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome !!! No chickens today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I wanted to let you know you have an award waiting for you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!