Monday, October 17, 2011

Top 5 #1 Fantasy Reads for me

Are you curious what my Top 5 #1 Fantasy reads are?  Well, I've guest posted at WonderBunny's blog Cookies, Books, and Bikes.  She asked me to pick my Favorite Top 5 Fantasy reads.  So I kind of cheated and picked my Top 5, but I love the series they are in too. :)

I hope you take the time to stop by and check them out.  They really are amazing reads and well worth the time to look into them. :)

Please say hello to me there.  And while you are there take a gander around WonderBunny's blog.  She has an amazing site and reads amazing books, ones I now want.

6 comments:

  1. Away over there now, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by Wonderbunny's! Cool name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you All! I'm going over to respond to you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this Melissa! And thanks for the many people that dropped by to comment! It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WonderBunny - You are sooooo welcome! It is always fun doing these posts and going back through the books. :) Thank you for having me by!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!