Monday, August 1, 2011

Zara Lain serials by Skyla Dawn Cameron, Are LIVE!

I have to share this little announcement with all my followers.  Many of you read and enjoyed the short story with Zara and Nate last week, Home.  And a few of you have read Bloodlines (if not read yet, what are you waiting for?).

But back to the subject at hand...

Skyla Dawn Cameron has started a lair for Zara Lain:  ZaraLain.com  And on this site short stories will be added.  The first story is up and ready to be read!

Amends, Chapter 1: Thus with a Kiss

Go Check it out! :)  And enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You are adding to my wishlist... I hope you know this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skyla Dawn - You are so welcome! :) I have to share these with everyone you know. ;D

    Melissa (Books&Things) - lol. So glad I could get the book added to the wishlist. Now I have to get you to buy it! lol. Hmmm, I will find a way. ;D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!