Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CSN Review

A few weeks ago I had won $75 at Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia's blog for CSN Furniture.  And many of you know I just love their furniture. :)  So, I thought I would share the latest item I got.  And of course it is related to books...

This shelf was one I wanted for a while now.  I love the look of it and it matches the desk I have nicely.  And if my husband gets the chance to make my books shelves, I can keep this one here or use it in the dinette to hold items as well.

I found this one, like the others pretty easy to put together.  Their where the special lock screws which I goofed up with when first putting them in, but it was an easy fix and away I went with the assembly when I realized it.  This one did take a little more putting together as it is bigger than any of the other items I've purchased.

I will say one shelf had a crack in the finish of the plywood, and I was afraid it went the whole way through, and with putting books on the shelf I was afraid it wouldn't hold well.  So I made the call to the manufacture (number was easily found on the assembly paper) and they where very kind and helpful.  I told them which shelf number it was and they UPSed me another one out the next day.  I got it in just a short few days and had the shelf completed in no time flat.  It was nice working with a kind company.

So, now I have the shelf completely full and ready to purchase my next set of shelves.

11 comments:

  1. SO awesome-- it's gorgeous!! I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself, I really need a new bookshelf. But it always slips my mind! Congrats on your new book throne:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shelf! I just love getting new bookshelves. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My second favorite thing besides getting new books to fill them with, nice sturdy new shelves! Very nice Melissa, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like that one. I need another shelf. Hm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Book Girl - Hi! :) Oh so glad you like the shelf. I think I need a matching one for the other corner. ;)

    Michelle @ The True Book Addict - Hi! :) Oh, thank you. Glad you like the new shelf.

    Jackie B - lol. I enjoy buying the shelves as well. Glad you like. :) Thank you!

    Melissa (Books&Things) - :) Oh glad you like it! :) lol. Hope you find a nice shelf you like. ;D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful, shiny new shelf. I need one :( My spare bedroom floor is covered with piles of books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. StephanieD - Oh, thank you. I'm starting to think I need another one for the other corner to match ;) And with all the books I have I could use several of them. lol

    Carolsnotebook - Oh thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous bookcase! I need a bigger house, as I'm all out of wall space, so no more bookcases for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexia - Thank you! :) Oh, I know. I need more shelves already. lol. So glad you like the shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!