Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cover Release

Many of you know I'm currently reading the Iron Fey series, starting with Iron King.  Well, I think I'm hooked on this quick YA read.  It's nice and refreshing on the fey side of things.  And I was always a big fan of Midsummer Night's Dream.  So, this is a little pleasure for me.

But, on to the main reason for this post.  I just saw on Twitter that Harlequin Teen has just released the cover of the ebook novella Summer's Crossing.  Keep in mind this book will be free in e-format starting June 11th.

Summer's Crossing
Due Out:  June 1, 2011

I have to say I love how these all keep a resemblance to them in a series.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome cover! Thanks for sharing! I NEED to read this series. I own the first one, but have yet to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree that this series won in the cover lottery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli - Hi! Thank you for stopping by! :) Oh, this is a series I just started. I've delayed long enough I guess. :) But you've read a few series I NEED to get to as well. :)

    Blodeuedd - Oh glad you like> :)

    Melissa (Books&Things) - I can't remember have you started the Iron Fey series yet? I just now started it and I'm enjoying it. :)

    StephanieD - Oh, yes. Lovely covers for this series! Very simple and elagent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to netgalley... I'm up on the series. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chasity! Hi! Oh, I'm reading Iron King now. And looks like I'm sold on the series. ;) Thank you for the book as I won it at your blog. :) And to get these free books! Oo la la! I love it!

    Melissa (Books&Things) - :) Oh, so glad you are up with this one. I think I'm going to have to do some quick reading to get caught up for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!