Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who? What? Where? (6)


Who are you with?  Where are you at?  What's happening?

Share with us just a little bit of what is happening in the book you are reading, right where you are now. 

Just a tiny taste of what's happening, remember try to not give spoilers of the book.

(This is a new meme I'm going to try and will tweak as I go. And please don't laugh at my lame attempt at drawing. ;D )
I'm moving this post from Thursdays to Wednesdays as I have another idea for Thursdays.


I'm with Danny and Stone, at Stone's place, of residence, in Washington DC.  We are learning a little more about Stone and Veevee.  But our main purpose it to see if Stone can help Danny get a birth certificate on record, as he has a few things he wants to do and needs to have.

The Lost Gate
By:  Orson Scott Card

9 comments:

  1. I'm back in Camelot with Isabel who's falling for Arthur despite being sent there to break up Guinevere and Lancelot...lots of romance and a yummy king! I'm happy here - can I stay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the middle of a prison break. A prison that has a reputation for certain death and escape that is impossible. Oh, I'm rescuing a priest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just won the Stylish Blogger Award from me! Stop by my site and check it out! http://flickspicks1.blogspot.com/2011/02/thanks-heather-pen-paper-lots-of-coffee.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel - Oh, I would love to be in Calemot. :) So glad you are enjoying the read. And a yummy king to boot. Sounds fun!

    Melissa (Books&Things) - A prison break!?!?! I hope you stay safe! And oh a priest, so maybe the god will be on your side. ;D Have fun!

    Mflick1 - Thank you!!! I'll be stopping by here shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in Nottingham, helping rescue Robard Hode from the evil Shire Reeve (sheriff)! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in upstate New York with a witch who's a historian and a 1500 year old vampire who's both a biochemist and a neurologist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with a tarot reading, criminal profiler and we are getting ready to go on a trip to find some missing Cold War Operatives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Celeste at Legend's Run trying to find out if the stories about werewolves are really true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexia - Oh, I do hope you had a wonderful time in Nottingham. :) I love the sounds of it, sounded very exciting with rescueing Robard. :)

    Kar - Hi! Thank you for stopping by. :) Oh, this sounded really wild with the 1500 year old vampire historian. :) DO hope you had fun.

    Zia - Oh wow! Taro reading with a big case. :) Hope you enjoy it.

    Nina - Oh werewolves! And stories possibly being true! Oooo, I do hope so and you enjoyed it. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!