Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CSN Furniture Review (Part 1 of 2)

I had promised you a review of an item from CSN.  Well, I was so caught up in my shopping I got 2! So I will be reviewing both items here in the order I receive them.

The first item came all wrapped up in its brown shipping box, but the image of the box underneath was nicer to share with you all.  Yes, I got a shelving unit!  Okay, so this is a TV Media Stand for movies and such.  But I'm going to use it for some books first, then eventually as I upgrade to bigger shelving I will move it to our spare room where my son is in desperate need of a movie stand.



I was so excited to get the shelf that I just had to put it together.  My son helped me pull everything out and keep the girls back.  But he also was there as a second set on hands, as I can find myself to be all thumbs from time to time.  But, there where several pieces to the setup.  I was a little nervous as first but then realized most of the pieces were 6 little shelves that get placed inside where you want them to be.



The only tools I needed to put this together were a screw driver and a hammer.  Simple and easy.  I found it easy to put together with with the little dial rods and screws used.  Then the back was nailed on.  The only troubles I had was the lock screws, but this was on my own accord as I started with putting them in upside down first and not exactly sure what I need to do with them to make it work right.  But I figured it out soon enough and finished the shelving.

This is a Canoe Wood Cabinet.  If you would like to go check one out for yourself, it comes in a lighter color as well.  CLICK HERE to go directly to it.

And I just have to mention how quickly I filled it up with the smaller pocket sized books. :) I now get to look at this lovely shelf every day while I sit at my desk. :)

I will say if you need a nice smaller shelving for movies and such, this is so reasonably prices that you should check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! You need a few more of these. :) Oh, and I see that one of the girls tried to get into the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi Leigh - Thank you! :) So glad you like the shelf. I just thought it was cute and so reasonably priced. I had to get it. :)

    Cari - Oh thank you! Glad you like the shelf. :)

    Melissa (Books&Things) - Thank you! And glad you like the shelf. :) And she was sitting beside it then when I took the picture she decided to move. :) Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!