Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Changes at My World...

Okay, sorry for all the troubles. 

I was having troubles with the blog lately and some of you where not able to visit.  Now, I can't have all my great friends here not visiting me.  That just doesn't work for me. :)

So, once again I have made changes to the blog to try to fix that problem.  I hope you all are able to visit with ease now.  Thank you all for baring with me.  I am still moving the items on my side bars around, so things may move on you.  But, don't worry.

If you have any troubles PLEASE let me know. 

I appreciate those of you letting me know you where having troubles.  I hope I got it fixed. 

Thank you all again!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look. No problems as I can see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa! I had a different background yesterday and changed it again today. I think I like this one better. So, now I have to work on all the colors to make it so everything is easier to read. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the new look! The brown is easy on the eyes, and the page loaded without any problems. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexia - Thank you! I am glad this one is working better. I hope it keeps working. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!