Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (169)

Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly event

Here's how it works:

Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
Open the book to any random page.
Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on the page
Please Make Sure They Are Not Spoilers!
(Don't Give Too Much Away)
Just enough to pique our interests

This Week:

The other Privileged launched herself into action just a moment after Julene.  Hardened shields of air stopped the crack of bullets from Tomas's quickest soldiers, covering the sudden retreat of the royalist delegation.

Promise of Blood
By:  Brian McClellan
143pg





9 comments:

  1. This sounds bloody promising! ;)

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Hardened shields of air? That's different. Thank you so much for sharing :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, interesting! Sounds intense!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good fantasy! Hope you are enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I have to know what you think of this one at the end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a lot going on in this teaser. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! this sounds action-packed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, nice action tease! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog earlier!

    Wendy @ Wendy's Musings

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!