Monday, July 8, 2013

Winners!!

So, the holiday week had me a bit behind in pulling winners.  And now I have 2 to share with you.

First, I hope you all take time to purchase the audiobook of A Little Short For an Alien by Francis Pauli and
enjoy the fun she writes in her short space stories.

The winner of 1 audible of A Little Short For An Alien is....

Melissa Books & Things
(email with code sent & claimed)




Oh, I soooo hope you all head out to pick up A Cursed Embrace by Sealed with a Curse!
Cecy Robson, and the first book

The winner for Signed copy of A Cursed Embrace by Cecy Robson & swag...

Joy(claimed)
(email sent & Joy has 72 hours from 7/8/13 7:00pm EST to respond before another winner will be picked.)

7 comments:

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!