Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (163)

Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly event

Here's how it works:

Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
Open the book to any random page.
Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on the page
Please Make Sure They Are Not Spoilers!
(Don't Give Too Much Away)
Just enough to pique our interests

This Week:

A yowl split the darkness, and she glanced up as Termund drove the other two vermin before him like a couple of naughty children caught stealing cookies.  He whipped their hind ends with his electrified stick and sent them scrambling out the door.

Rough Magic
By:  Kenny Soward
136pg




22 comments:

  1. Were they really 'vermin' or is he calling someone vermin? I think the cover of this one is pretty cool. Here is my TT. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaclyn Canada, (giggle) I loved that this teaser said Vermin. :D Thank yoU!

      Delete
  2. Intriguing tease! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica @ a GREAT read, thank you for stopping. :) And happy to share a new book with everyone. :)

      Delete
  3. Good thing he wasn't plinking vermin!
    Fun tease.

    here is mine - http://wp.me/p27ipo-2OC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! I wouldn't want to be one of his vermin. What an interesting cover, btw!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. /me waits for you to finish this novels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am don Bastard. DONE! And now I have to pack for Balticon. I hope to find down time to comment to you on it.

      Delete
  6. Magical gnomes, huh? I'm intrigued. Especially with the mention of a electrified whipping stick. :) Thanks for sharing & stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starryeyedjen, yep. It's all about gmomes. Pretty good. :)

      Delete
  7. That's an intriguing teaser!

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my TT earlier.

    Have a great week ahead! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf. :) I enjoy sharing new books with these. :)

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!