Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Who? What? Where (87)



Who_What_Where_zpscc5f6f1f
Who are you with? Where are you at? What's happening?

Share with us just a little bit of what is happening in the book you are reading, right where you are now.

Just a tiny taste of what's happening, remember try to not give spoilers of the book.

(This is a new meme I'm going to try and will tweak as I go. And please don't laugh at my lame attempt at drawing. ;D )


This Week:

I'm sleeping in a tree on a branch in Sibley Forest with Andrea.  After last night; fighting that magic filled creature and learning what we did from Raphael... well to relax in nature feels good and relaxing.  Like everything should be this simple.  I have a feeling our backs are going to hurt from this branch, and who knows what creatures lurk here.

Gunmetal Magic
By:  Ilona Andrews


Others have shown interest in joining in this post, and linking up.  So I've created a linky for that.
My only requests; copy the picture to use, and link back to My World...in words and pages.
Please visit any joining in.
Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Sleeping in a tree sounds uncomfortable.

    I'm in England with a group of teenagers planning to steal five paintings from a museum that doesn't even know it has them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol! oops! I do hope the museum has those paintings you are looking to get. :) Thank you for stopping.

      Delete
  2. I'm planning on reading my Gunmetal Magic copy soon! I'm between books at the moment... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping Mel! And do hope you enjoy Gunmetal Magic when you get to it. :)

      Delete
  3. I am, well home with (whatever her name was again). She got up at 6 Am so I am sleepy yet while we drink coffee and surf the web

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow Blodeuedd, sounds like you could use a nap! LOL Hope you are enjoying.

      Delete
  4. Ouch...that CAN'T be comfortable but yeah, much better than on the ground in case of those unknown creatures lurking about. *-*

    I'm with Leeowyn in the library of grandmother's mansion waiting for Rodrick to return from assumedly getting Alex to heal the wound on my neck....but then again I can only assume he's coming back because he sorta just stormed out! (Reading: THE AWAKENING OF LEEOWYN BLAKE by Mary Parker)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. No, it was really not that comfy.

      Oh, do hope that healing came soon for you! :) Thank you for stopping and joining in.

      Delete
  5. I never understood how one could sleep in a tree... without a tree house. :)

    One is trapped, another has been framed and the third just woke from a spell and has to figure out how to save everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee, Melissa (B&T) I think I agree with you and the tree house thing. lol.

      Oh my! Sounds like quite a bit happening there. Hope all get saved!

      Delete
  6. I'm with Catherine over in 'Northanger Abbey' by Jane Austen. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!