Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Book Trailer...

Author Carolyn Crane 
Just released her Book Trailer for her
First two Disillusion books!  
Mind Games and Double Cross  

Really a neat trailer.  Check it out!  What do you think?


What's your favorite part?  Do you think it relates to and gives the feel for the books?

I felt it showed the chaos of Midcity.  And I think my favorite part is the chess game where the woman says check and the man starts blinking... Reminds me of Justine doing a zing and the reaction of the man.  I love it!

I like the little question left at the end... What do you think will happen?  Makes me wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!