Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (142)


Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly event

Here's how it works:

Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
Open the book to any random page.
Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on the page
Please Make Sure They Are Not Spoilers!
(Don't Give Too Much Away)
Just enough to pique our interests

This Week:

"Um, Celia.  Don't you want to see what Aric brought you?"

I shook my head slowly and backed away, my mind stuttering with fear of what might happen and terror that I'd scare Aric away.

Sealed with a Curse
By:  Cecy Robson
211 pg

Stop back tomorrow for my review of this lovely read.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol!! Melissa (B&T) you soooo need this book! And I claim both men as my own! LOL!

      Delete
  2. I won a water bottle, two lipbalms and two fridge magnets from Cecy Robson. The Fridge magnets has the cover art in it and its beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing Cherry! I would love to have those lovely winnings. :)

      Delete
  3. Great teaser! Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.o good teaser and this book is new to me. I need to check out your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kimba, this is a great read. I loved it. The review it up now. And it'll be released Dec 31, a new years baby. ;) Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Really looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for sharing!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addicted 2 Heroines, thank you for stopping. And I really loved this one. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it.

      Delete
  6. This looks so good. Great tease! New Follower :D

    My TT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jaclyn Canada! Thank you for stopping and following! :D Hope you enjoy your visits here. And glad you like the teaser.

      Delete
  7. oooooh, this one sounds good. Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jennifer Bielman, I do think you would loooove this book! :D Thank you for stopping!

      Delete
  8. Very cool teaser. I'll be reading your review

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!