While doing NaNoWriMo I started thinking... I want more time to fix up these projects and work on new ones. I want to stretch my legs in a few new avenues as well. But, to do that I need to make time somewhere. I love blogging and sharing all that I read, in different ways. I love blog visiting everyone else too! So...I think it's time I ease up on some of the blogging things.
This will probably affect my responses here, but things grow and so shall we. I have discussion ideas for posts here and at The Challenged Writers blog as well - questions and thoughts on different aspects of writing and books. I hope you join me there as well.
I want to know what you honestly like here. What I should keep.
- I like doing the Sunday Posts as it groups everything from the prior week and what I got in the mail. Do you like this?
- I love the Mythical Monday author posts. I will be keeping this. I learn so many new myths and books this way.
- Tuesday Teasers - I think I'm going to let this one go. I'll do it if I have time, but for the most part I'll not be doing it.
- Who? What? Where? - I think I'm going to drop this one for the time as well.
- Throwback Thursday - I would like to keep this one as well, but you let me know. I love sharing the books I have sitting on the shelves that I'm desperately needing the time to get too.
- Freebie Friday - I don't usually find many freebies, and usually they show up on other blogs freebies. Although from time to time I do find a few others don't. *shrug shoulder* I don't know about it.
- Looking Forward To... - These are books I desire that are to be released yet. I don't know about this either.
I have several reviews lined up. They should last me a few months. So you should be able to get two reviews a week for some time.
What I'm keeping:
2 Reviews a week
I'm Definitely Stopping:
Sunday Posts (I'm leaning toward keeping, but there will be minimal posts weekly now too.)
Who? What? Where?
Looking Forward To...
What does all this mean? Is My World...in words and pages disappearing? No, it's not. I'm here to stay, believe me. I enjoy the interaction with readers and authors. But, I do have a few things I'd like to step into. I've been beta reading and enjoying that aspect of seeing manuscripts. I'd like to learn more about editing. I also have found a love in listening to Podcasts. If I'm offered, I might join in a few chats, we will see what happens there (I'll have to see about getting a mic and a better room to do so in). ;)
I'm here to stay, but there are more things on the horizon for us. Stick around!