Friday, December 20, 2013

Just For Thought: Top 5: Why I Write During the Holiday Season?

So, I was having fun last weekend and started this post. It's a crazy time of year to try to add more to the to-do list. So, why not add words. Right? LOL!

The post is live over at The Challenged Writers. I hope you stop by and comment. :) Heck, even follow Jackie and I there. We don't post a lot, but looking to start having discussions about books and writing there periodically.

Thank you!

The Challenged Writers.

If I don't chat with you before then, Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas. Happy New Year!


10 comments:

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!