I've been chirping away a countdown for weeks now. You see the counter on the top of my right side bar too.
I'M GOING TO BALTICON!!!
*flail in excitement*
Ok. Got that out of the system... *looks around* Ok, maybe not. I'll probably do that every day, several times a day, until I leave.
This will be my third Balticon trip. I love it. Love the people. Everyone is so supportive and amazingly kind. Really. If you get to go, go. It's worth it. I have found a home at this convention and will go as long as I can afford it.
This year is a tad bit more special for me. In talking with authors after last year, I've been invited to be a panelist. Yes, me! I'll be sitting on that panel, nervous as hell, talking to others about the things I know. So, what are those things? Well, hold on I'll get to that.
First, I want to give a huge applause and a hat tip to Patrick Scaffido. Arranging these schedules with the hundreds of people that are going to be here, WOW. Amazing job. Thank you for all your time and effort to do this. We all appreciate it.
Aaah, to what you are waiting for. (Please keep in mind this can change. It's tentative verifying with everyone that times match up. But I couldn't wait to share the awesome news.)
My Tentative Schedule.
Saturday, May 24, 2014:
- How To Do A Blog Tour (Panel) (Participant), Sat 16:00 - 16:50, Chesapeake (Hunt Valley Inn)
Sunday, May 25, 2014:
- Academic vs. Emotional Book Reviewing (Panel) (Participant), Sun 11:00 - 11:50, Salon B (Hunt Valley Inn)
- Promoting Your Book (Panel) (Participant), Sun 12:00 - 12:50, Derby (Hunt Valley Inn)
- Blogging for dummies (Panel) (Participant), Sun 18:00 - 18:50, Chesapeake (Hunt Valley Inn)
- Social Media Promotion (Panel) (Participant), Sun 20:00 - 20:50, Chesapeake (Hunt Valley Inn)
Are you going? Hope to see you there!