Friday, July 20, 2012

Freebies and Deals, on Nook too (18)

This week I didn't really find anything. Last weeks post was a great week for finds.

We have our Free Friday on Nook with Barnes and Nobles, the thread.  I will say the YA novel they are showcasing today sounds like a really neat read.  One maybe my son would enjoy. So I'm getting it.  And there there are a few listed with links that has several I like the sounds of too. Hope you find something you like. :)

Following that link I found Barns and Nobles has Nook Comics, that are FREE!  So, needless to say I've been loading up on comics. lol.  This is to one free comic, as I can't get to a whole list of them, but I've been following the links to others in the middle.

4 comments:

  1. Oh thanks! I'm going to have to check those out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa (Books & Things) do hope you found something you like. :)

      Delete
  2. I wish amazon would give away free comics too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherry, I was really surprised with the free comics. I kinda went overboard. lol.

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!