Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time To Celebrate... Winners Announced!

Well, I want to first thank everyone for all the Happy Wishes for all I had to celebrate.
THANK YOU ALL!!!

It has been a wonderful year:
~ The Blog Turned 1 year old July 21st
~ I was quoted in a book trailer
~ My Wedding Anniversary was July 27th
~ My Birthday is August 3rd

I am looking forward to sharing another year, and more with you all.  I feel I have found some wonderful friends around the world by book blogging.  And I am glad to have met you all.

So lets get to the Winners!
What was up for grabs again?  Well, this is what we have...

3 gifts:

1st... $15 Amazon.com gift card
2nd... $5 Amazon.com gift card
3rd... This wonderful Magnetic Bookmarker (I love these as I don't loss my spot!) I says beside the music note, Create.

So, who are the winners?  Here they are in order:

1st Prize of $15 Amazon ecard... Melissa  #39
2nd Prize of $5 Amazon ecard... amandawk #30
3rd Prize of Bookmarker... twimom101 #177

Winners have 72 hours to contact me with their information.  That will be until, Sat. August 7, 2010 10:00 pm EST.

Melissa & Amandawk Please contact me with your email address's so I can order your Amazon Cards.  And Twinmom please email me you address so I can send out your book marker.

Random.org was used to generate the numbers.  As you entered I gave you the block of numbers you entered for.  Example: First person entered for 4 points, so got numbers 1, 2, 3, 4.  And so on down the list.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! My email is amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't believe I won!

    I now accuse you of furthering my obsession with books. Ah, na... I don't really. You knew I was already obsessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of the winners! Enjoy!

    And congrats again on a great year Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!