Friday, January 11, 2013

Book Trailer: Unlikely

I've just learned of this new book and series.  Yes, I think I've been under a rock in a heavy cloud for a few months now, BUT! I'm seeing the light.  Promise. ;)

You all know I loved Frances Pauli's The Changeling Race trilogy (loved the story and twist to it!)  Oh, you are new here?  And don't know!  Well, lets start with those:
   A Moth in Darkness
   The Fly in Paradise
   Spiders from Memory
To find these on Amazon, click the image:


Go check out my reviews after you're done here.  Oh I so need to read more of Frances's books...

This is about her new fantasy series with fey.  I soooo want to know more about this series and want it.  I'm liking this cover.  Kinda creepy fey feel.  Goodness am I curious what she has in store for us here!

Unlikely
Kingdoms Gone # 1
By:  Frances Pauli


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D Thank you Melliane! Glad you thought so. :) I know I'm curious to get this one. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Melissa (B&T) - Oh good! :D Glad you liked what you saw. :)

      Delete
  3. The cover is sort of creepy, but in a pretty way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexia, I agree with you 100%. Creepy, but I love it! Seems to fit fey rather nicely. :) Thank you for stopping.

      Delete
  4. I love Fey books! Have you read Maggie Stiefvater or Melissa Marr's fey series? I have never heard of this series but I agree with Alexia the cover is creepy but interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cari, Hi!! Oh, I've never tried either of the authors. I do have Melissa Marr's fey series on my list to get. They sound amazing. And Maggie as well. Glad you liked the cover. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Hey this book looks like my kind of read... will have to nosey more about this book over at GoodReads and google the author's name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherry, so glad to have shared this one then. :) Glad you like the looks of it. I'm really looking forward to it. :) Thank you!

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!