Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (165)

Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly event

Here's how it works:

Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
Open the book to any random page.
Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on the page
Please Make Sure They Are Not Spoilers!
(Don't Give Too Much Away)
Just enough to pique our interests

This Week:

He swallowed.  He knew what she meant.  More than anything at that moment, he wanted the exact same thing.

Maven
By:  S.A. Huchton
75pg

Maven is now available for purchase:




12 comments:

  1. Oh my.....bet I know what they both want! *L*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexia, Hmmm, maybe...maybe not. ;) LOL! I hope you get to check this one out. I really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, wondering if Alexia561 and I are thinking the same thing to what they want!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica@a GREAT read, you never know. *grin* Hope you enjoyed the teaser.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, I'm curious to know what they both want. ;-)

    Here;s mine: http://booksandbindings.com/teaser-tuesdays-die-for-me-revenants-1/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea King, :) Hope you enjoyed it. :) Thank you for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Wait, what? Wants what? Who? What's happening? Aggghh! (Great pick...really puts us on the edge...) ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!