Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (47)


Teaser Tuesday

is a weekly event
Sponsored by MizB of Should be Reading

Here's how it works:
Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
Open the book to any random page.
Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on the page
Please Make Sure They Are Not Spoilers!
(Don't Give Too Much Away)
Just enough to pique our interests

This Week:

Protective, he has drawn me away from the uproar in the ritual room over Ida's collapse, and into a narrow, carpeted back hall.  His handsome face is a field of conflicting fear, grief, and terrible need, and all I want is to bring my mouth to his.

In Dreams begin
By Skyler White
pg 110-111

4 comments:

  1. What a great teaser! Now I want to go pick this one up and flip to page 110 to see if she follows through with that with that want:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another steamy teaser! They're everywhere today...*fans self* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't come by yesterday (had migraine) but love the teaser. Hope you are enjoying it as it's on my tbr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny - Thank you for stopping by! And glad you enjoyed the teaser. :) Hmmm... nah, I'm not going to spoil it. ;) Enjoy!

    Casey - Oh, wonder were the other steamy one was. :) Glad you liked. I'm still behind in my rounds on blogs. So I hope to get to the teasers tonight. :) Thanks for stopping!

    Melissa - Hope you feel better. Glad you enjoyed the teaser. I'm hoping to finish this one by the weekend and work on a bunch of reviews, including this one. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!