Sunday, March 9, 2014

Update on Billibub Baddings and Free eBook!


Tee Morris has updated the Kickstarter for Billibub Baddings.

For a limited time Tee has offered the first Billibub Baddings book, The Case of the Singing Sword, for FREE from Smashwords.

There is a code available on the Kickstarter site, right here.

Go get it. Try the book. And come back to sponsor the third book! I do hope you enjoy it.

REMEMBER!! You only have 6 days from March 9th.

Please, Billi is a great detective dwarf in the 1920's and YOU can help him get more cases to solve.

4 comments:

  1. oh that's nice, a great news, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems a lot of books have kickstarter these days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blodeuedd, I thought the same. It's hard to pick which ones to sponsor or not.

      Delete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!