Friday, December 7, 2012

Freebies and Deals, on Nook too (34)

We have Barnes & Nobles Freebie Friday each week, hope you find something you enjoy.

Deals:
Mundania Press is offering a Holiday Super Sale!  25% off everything.  All you have to do is enter code: holiday in the code box with order.  Sale ends January 1, 2013.

Easy as that.  And the nice thing with their ebooks, they are only $4.99.  You can get the ebooks in ANY FORMAT you need.  Yes! That is such a relief, for me I need epub, they have it.  You need for Kindle? They have it.  You need Adobe Reader?  They have it!  You can get HTML and Mobipocket as well.

Now, you do know the first ebook of Demons of Oblivion series, Bloodlines, is only $2.99, right? Well, with 25% off... $2.24.  Really!?!  That's less than a specialty coffee!

I'll list some more amazing books from Mundania Press I've had the pleasure to enjoy.  Maybe the covers will spark something and you'll go get them, as a Christmas gift to yourself?  Hope you take a moment to check them all out.  The link attached to the title will take you to the book at Mundania Press.  I'm probably missing some of the books I've loved and there are tons more authors there I've not had a chance to read, so take time and check out everything they have.  Theres UF, UF Romance, Fantasy, Fairies, Science Fiction and so much more!

Krista's second Tranquility books is preparing to come out very, very soon.



Dina James
(YA read, but Adults will love this as well)

Kelly Lougheed
(YA reads)
Graveyard Gymnasium, Dormitory of the Dead, and the 3rd book just released Vampire Voyage

Sarah-Jane Lehoux

Resa Nelson
Dragonslayers Sword, and the three following books of the series (I've not read yet, but have here to do so!)

Frances Pauli

Sharron Riddle

Katee Robert
(YA read, but I think amazing for Adults as well)

J.A. Saare

And

7 comments:

  1. Oh I've been wanting the last 2 Saare books. Hm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa (B&T) Here is your chance. ;) Discount off... just saying. ;D LOL!

      Delete
  2. Oh some books I bought thanks to you! I need to read them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melliane, lol. So glad to have influenced your buying. ;D LOL! Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Well, Blodeuedd, there is a discount...off everything. ;D

      Delete
  4. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. hot deals online I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, got 106 spam comments in less than 24hrs. Had to turn on again.

I love comments! Please share your thoughts. I will respond here in the comments back to you.

I'll try again without word verification, but if Spammers get out of hand again I'll turn it back on.

Thank you for visiting!